With Brad being born and raised in England, we wanted to vacation where he had gone as a kid! The food and overall beauty exceeded all of my expectations.
OUR TOP 5 PLACES TO SEE IN CORNWALL:
1) Port Isaac – Walk around the cliff-side village, and find a Kelly’s truck for some Cornish Ice Cream!
2) Tintagel Castle & Merlin’s Cave – Go in the morning during low tide, to walk into Merlin’s Cave! Then walk up the cliffside to Tintagel Castle. The lookout is incredible!
3) St Michaels Mount – Wake up early to walk across the causeway, to the castle because the tide comes over the path after noon! Play in the beached boats, and tour the castle.
4) St Ives – Take the train along the coast to St. Ives! Get there early in the afternoon because the shops close at 4pm. Also, be careful with your food — We saw seagulls snatch ice cream out of multiple peoples hands!
5) The Lost Gardens of Heligan – Walk around the most unique gardens, and get a ‘cream tea’ at the little tea house!