The undersigned participants in the 2019 Somewhere Devine Expedition (the “Expedition”), hereby expressly acknowledge and agree to the following as a condition of my participation in the Expedition:
1. I acknowledge and agree that I am fully informed and aware of the conditions under which the expedition is to be taken and, with respect to Somewhere Devine (“Somewhere Devine”), I accept full responsibility and liability for my health and safety and assume all the risks inherent in participating in the Expedition. I understand and agree that responsibility for medical insurance and cost of healthcare during the Expedition is solely my own.
2. With full knowledge of the consequences, I hereby release Somewhere Devine, it agents, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability of any nature with respect to my participation in the Expedition, and I waive any claims or causes of action which might arise against Somewhere Devine, its agents, employees, officers and directors, from my participation in the Expedition. This release shall be binding upon my heirs and any personal representatives of my estate.
3. I further understand and agree that Somewhere Devine is not responsible for any personal injury, damage to property, financial loss, delay in travel, or other injury, loss or expense that I may incur as a result of participating and traveling during the Expedition. I acknowledge that I travel and participate at my own risk. I release Somewhere Devine from any responsibility for personal injury, damage to property, financial loss or other injury or loss of any kind that I may incur as a result of my participation.
4. I hereby authorize Somewhere Devine to use without cost or payment to me, for its own business purposes, any pictures or images of me (regardless of media format) taken during the Expedition, and I release Somewhere Devine from any claims relating to its use of such images.
5. Once the participant is accepted to the "Expedition", Somewhere Devine will issue no refunds.