Isn’t there something so wonderful about going to the mountains? We live just an hour outside of Park City, so it was fun to explore a place that is so close to home for us! I’m obsessed with all the colorful buildings, and the overall vibe up there. However, the one thing that can be tricky about traveling in the mountains, is that you can’t find food at the snap of a finger like other places. That’s why it was perfect for us to partner with Pure Growth Organic, to keep our family fueled while we were out and about! We love Pure Growth Organic snacks, because they are organic, super yummy (I found myself diving into Lucy’s Mickey Mouse animal crackers!), and they’re the same price as other snacks. Not ridiculously expensive like most organic foods. So yeah, snacks definitely came in clutch for us this trip. Did any of you catch Lucy casually snacking WHILE tubing on my insta-story!? Not phased about flying down a mountain a million miles an hour. 😉 I was laughing my head off! Haha, that girl.
^^ Laughing so hard over these snorkle goggles ^^
As you probably know, we are looking for different sources of ‘sunshine’ during these winter months in Utah. Spending our week in Park City was so great, because it opened our eyes to how many fun things you can do in the winter! It went along perfectly with our goal to ‘Hygge’ as much as possible this winter.
Here are our favorite activities in the winter, at Park City!
WHAT TO DO:
- Walk Main Street. There are so many cute shops and art galleries to pop into. There is also a free trolley you can ride from the bottom to the top! This was Lucy’s favorite part of Main Street, besides seeing all the friendly dogs. 😉
- Ski/Snowboard Park City Resort. If you’re going with little beginners, the ‘magic carpet’ at the bottom is free.
- Cross country ski or snowshoe. There are many golf courses with trails, that you can ski/snowshoe for free!
- Midway Ice Castles. One of our favorite winter activities for kids! It is seriously magical. Just make sure you bundle up! The ice slides are the best part.
- Homestead Crater. Go swimming in a geothermal spring! It’s like a giant hot tub, and your skin feels so smooth after!
- Gorgoza Park. If you’re going to tube, this is the way to do it! There is a conveyor belt that totes you up the hill, and the hills are superrrrr fast and long.
- Rancho Luna Lobos. Get pulled by dogs on a sled! We wanted to film this in the guide, but sadly the snow on their path had melted. This is the first thing going on our winter list, next year. 🙂
WHERE TO EAT:
- Vinto — Flatbread pizza and italian sodas!
- Flanagan’s — Traditional Irish food! This is Brad’s parents favorite place.
- 501 on Main — Two words: POT ROAST!
- Cafe Terigo — Eat here for dessert! The bread pudding is out of this world.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pure Growth Organics. The opinions and text are all mine.